:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, November 14, 2003 ::

The More Things Change... Got the new job. Well, the new position really, in the same general department. But different boss now. I'm actually changing bosses after let's see....after like 5-6 years. Been awhile. It's cool tho, he'll still be around, and I'm sure I'll be working with him in some capacity or other. Basically working now with/for friends, in our own little department. Lot more to learn there, and that's the main reason I took the offer. Cuz, it definitely wasn't the money! I only get a pittance more than I did with the last position, but that's ok. Lateral moves are good too! So now, I'm still at the same institution, just a different position. What's new? Cons: Losing all the tech-swag :( (laptop, pocket-pc....) No more subordinates omg, i'm losing the keys to the city! Pros: Working with friends Learn a lot more, in the direction I want to No more 24/7 infrastructure standby (this KICKS ASS)

:: JungFroid :: 11/14/2003 03:35:00 PM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?