:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::daily journal | |
| :: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact :: | |
|
:: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 :: Time Wastin' For the last week, the following have been taking up my time: Scully and Nisa housewarming Monkey Manor partay Buffy X-box game Surprise's for Starlightgloom's b-day (Happy bday sucka!) oh, and work I've been totally slacking lately. None of the above events were recorded by my camera. I kept forgetting it! sorry. But, I do have a new section in the photo album, so keep checking for new pics! On a related note, I think after a year full of planning surprise b-day parties, we have the hang of it. Actually, given at least 2 hours, we can easily pull one off. Thanks to all who helped in the deception of our good friends :)
Comments:
|
|
|
|
|