:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::daily journal | |
| :: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact :: | |
|
:: Thursday, September 19, 2002 :: Glad I'm Outta There Now, Praxis can finally stop making fun of my old bank. I finally closed my formerly convenient, on-campus bank accounts and opened up a new account w/ Praxis' bank. Thing is, when I closed the accounts today and received the balances in hand, I didn't know whether or not to feel relieved for leaving finally, or unnerved by the fact I was able to walk out of the bank w/ about 3k in my pocket, WITHOUT them asking even ONCE for my identification. All I gave them were my account numbers. That's it. Anybody could've memorized my account numbers. ANYBODY could've closed out my accounts and walked out w/ not a bad sum of cash. Well, good luck, old bank. I hope your death isn't painful.
Comments:
|
|
|
|
|