:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, August 26, 2002 ::

Work, Fun, Work, Fun Trying to keep the wireless project up to schedule among keeping the netres project afloat, and the the student center video panels installation(how the hell did i end up w/ that?) has been quite taxing on my old frame. And speaking of old, I am now a whopping 27. whee. Well, I soon forgot about the increasing taboo of dating 18 year olds when I was pleasantly surprised at my little family August-birthdays lunch that suddenly ballooned to 30+ people. Sneaky bastards. You'll pay for this! :) Easily the best experience I had this year. We all had our fill of excellent (According to Julietz80's and thepinklamb's assessments) Chinese/Taiwanese buffet dishes. Then, as if my parents hadn't done enuf, they let us all go over to the house and have a little impromptu karaoke party. Julietz80, AUDasher, and astralweng all went out to get some drinks while the rest settled in for about 4 hours of karaoke :) Afterwards, some of us went to D&Bs to get a little PIU on, nothing too much, and then called it a night, cuz tomorrow was going to be a crazy day moving starlightgloom to VA. Everyone who made it to the Chinese Buffet, thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I was truly moved and surprised! that there were that many of my friends there. Those that didn't make it, you were missed! Thanks to the family and Praxis for coordinating the deception and campaign of misinformation to assure that it went as planned ;) I got up that noon to get ready to go out w/ just the family for lunch, to celebrate all the August birthdays we couldn't celebrate earlier in the month. I didn't even dress up, cuz it was just gonna be a small lunch w/ just my family. As we entered the restaurant, I didn't notice my mom wave to the party that was going to greet me, I didn't realize my family was looking right at the party as we waited to get seated. I even tried to stop them, as they went ahead and tried to seat themselves and not wait for the host to come back. I even rolled my eyes at they're apparent lack of respect for the rules of the restaurant, but followed them nonetheless. I noticed a wall of white people began to applaud on the back wall for some reason, until I realized that hey, I know those people! They were clapping for me :) Also, I have much gratitude for those that gave me presents; you didn't have to, of course, but ALL of my presents were very much appreciated and very endearing. There was nothing that I would not use or cherish! This has been very much the exception, and I thank you all. I HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY ^_^ pics!

:: JungFroid :: 8/26/2002 12:25:00 PM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?