:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, August 22, 2002 ::

Camden Meter ]]]]]]][[[[[[[[[[[!!!!!!!"""" You'd think with a name like mine(my real name), I'd know more about baseball and maybe keep up w/ it, go to games, etc. But there I was last night, going to the Orioles vs Devil Rays game with starlightgloom and thepinklamb with free tickets I got from work, for decent seats on the Club Level!, while I hounded thepinklamb on rules and regulations. Can he steal only if the pitcher doesn't have the ball? It'd be pretty stupid to do so while he did have it. Oh. Pretty exciting game actually. For some reason, I thought baseball games were slower and uneventful. It was actually a lot of fun and fouls were flying furiously left and right and behind. Well, none really came our way. Game got exciting near the end when the Devil's were up at bat, one run down, one out and bases loaded! Beautiful double-play executed by the O's to end the game at the top of the ninth. Club Level was cool, cuz we had an a/c vendor area, and if we wanted, we could get food delivered to our seats! So I coughed up some money and got at least the essentials: a 5$ ballpark frank and a beer. I was good for the night :)

:: JungFroid :: 8/22/2002 11:19:00 AM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?