:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, August 27, 2002 ::

5 and 5 For my birthday present, starlightgloom thought it would be nice if I helped her and her sister move their things to their new residences, up until 11 at night on Sunday. All went well with the move (except the 2 hour wait for the truck, and the troopers that began to mobilize as I absent-mindedly drove a truck right by the Pentagon), and by the time we had dinner around 11pm! I was still wired and energetic, but I knew if I relaxed even the slightest bit, I woulda crashed right then and there, so I held off until i got home. Woke up the next day for work, and was not sore at all! Well, except for the sore muscle I had in my shoulder due to stress, but I didn't have any soreness from moving stuff the previous day. IT's like my sister said, "I'm as good as 10 men," pointing to her right bicep, "5 and," then pointing to her left, "5."

:: JungFroid :: 8/27/2002 08:31:00 PM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?