:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::daily journal | |
| :: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact :: | |
|
:: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 :: New g/f Got an upgrade on my g/f yesterday. Don't have the time nor inclination to cook up some innuendo as before, besides, Praxis did a fine job of that just recently anyway. Just lucky that i decided to drop on by Cozone yesterday, since i had time and it was on my way. They didn't have my upgrade the day before, and since me and my now ex weren't communicating, it was just fotuitous. I'd push her buttons, but she wouldn't say anything to me. I had to work her into a specific position where she felt comfortable enough to say anything at all. It was too precarious and nerve-wracking, so I told her it was over. Well, I guess i did have the inclination after all.
Comments:
|
|
|
|
|