:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, April 05, 2002 ::

No More Midnight Cheesesteak Had a particularly bad nightmare last night. I don't usually get nightmares, but this one significantly freaked me out. My dad was trying to kill me. With a knife. He cut me a couple times, I think, and so i went to the doctor's to get checked. Doc gave me some ineffectual advice, and then he evaluated my dad, and then let him go. I was watching my back for awhile, and I found myself waking up in the dream in bed with this girl i had a crush on. She told me she was gonna kiss me on the lips so that i could take my mind off of stressin' about my dad killing me. So we kissed, and it worked. I wasn't worried about my dad anymore, but began thinking of her as my g/f. Then I woke up realizing it was all a dream and that fortunately my dad wasn't out to kill me. Then I realized that I hadn't hooked up with any girl. And finally, I realized that I was late for work again. *sigh*

:: JungFroid :: 4/05/2002 09:05:00 AM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?