:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::daily journal | |
| :: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact :: | |
|
:: Saturday, March 16, 2002 :: This Show Has the Gay just got home from anime, boy did it get out late. was too tired to watch tokyo babylon and x (some 20 min trailer or something, great animation). I feel so icky, i haven't been home since thurs, and now it's early sat. so tired. but had fun today! finally went bowling, bowled a 160 my first game, and then 170 for my second. wow, I couldn't believe it myself. I set my goal at 160, meaning i would've been more than satisfied w/ that, but i even exceeded that. I guess it must be in the genes, i mean, my parents were champion bowlers or something. well, they have big trophies anyway... nice place to bowl, that naval place thingie was. At anime, we had fun by popping in some karaoke vcds and singing, heh. If you can't get to karaoke, lisa, we'll bring the karaoke to you! I think me and fil scared a lot of members by being able to sing and dance n'sync's Bye, Bye Bye. oh well. Can't wait to bring my laptop and vcds w/ me to FIND next week. Karaoke part in the AU hotel room! w00t! oyasumi
Comments:
|
|
|
|
|