:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::daily journal | |
| :: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact :: | |
|
:: Monday, March 04, 2002 :: One More Month 'Til Payday I know i don't pay rent or food or nothing, but this is getting ridiculous. I really need to stop spending so much! I'm waiting for my Treo to come in the mail soon, and I just went out w/ fil to get another bag that i needed, which was bigger than my current murse. bought some cd labels at compusa(they were on sale, 50 w/ stomper for 10$ w/ rebates), some vhs labels, some led lights to replace the ONE i lost(these ain't cheap) and flare light, and on top of it all, i just bought my Echelon Parksaber (this REALLY ain't cheap) so that it will be ready by Eps. II and mine and fil's choreographed jedi battles. Good thing i'm rich, eh. oh, i'm not? shit.
Comments:
|
|
|
|
|