:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::daily journal | |
| :: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact :: | |
|
:: Wednesday, March 13, 2002 :: New Tech Acclimation ah, when there's new tech, everyone's a noob. It happens, and I expect it. But, when i get conflicting, non-working solutions from voicestream...ugh. it gets tiresome. I think I figured out for the most part what was going on w/ my SMS msgs on my Treo. But, had to look for the solution myself. I got 2-3 different possible solutions over the phone from their tech support as to why it wasn't sending to email addresses, but I ended up finding the solution on-line. sheesh. anyway, it works for the most part, except that it now forwards as part of anything i send to an email address, my password for some account. *sigh* i'll figure it out soon enuf, but damn. i really wish i had found my Treo's stylus; it looks really dorky right now w/ the long replacement stylus making it look like 2 antennas sticking up out of it. On an unrelated note, Bridget's cabbage stew r0xx0rs! mmm... yum-yums. mmm. free PIU...
Comments:
|
|
|
|
|