:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::daily journal | |
| :: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact :: | |
|
:: Monday, March 04, 2002 :: I Love My Sister ...but what i don't get is how she gets more of the pie than me and my brother. Don't believe me when I say that our parents love our sister more than us? Then take these on for size: -She gets into an accident where she flips the car and gets another car; My bro flips a car, and he gets NO car. -Sis lives on-campus and gets the use of a car; I lived near campus, i got NO car. -Sis fails to get into a UK graduate program; she gets a spring break European vacation not that i'm counting or jealous or anything. It's prolly nothing compared to gnick's experience w/ his sister :P and I still really love my sister!
Comments:
|
|
|
|
|