:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, March 14, 2002 ::

Abort Canadia Mission! Abort, abort! Well, the road trip to Montreal didn't work out. Oh well. I'm not really all that dissappointed, altho i feel kinda bad for Adnan, who has been trying to get us to come up for awhile now (read: since last summer), but it's just not gonna work out this time. I mean, it would've been only me and carms, and you know how i am w/ cute girls. Just kidding Adnan! Just kidding Teck! LOL anyway, i didn't wanna be a third wheel when we got up there, but thanks for saying i wouldn't be carms :) I think it would've been a different story had Raulie and others been able to come with us; which is why we were all thinking of going up to NY instead, since many of us can go up there no problem and originally we would've gotten to stay at Nina's for free (sans groceries), but then that didn't work out neither. *sigh* it's ok Nina, really! I know only too well where you're coming from... -_-;; so, instead, we are gonna party-hardy down here in DC, but! if anyone can think of a place to road trip to for a day or two, I'd be more than willing to entertain the idea, hehe. I got 2 days off from work and the weekend, and as far as I'm concerned, they think i'm out of town. i am NOT gonna waste 'em. ^_-

:: JungFroid :: 3/14/2002 08:31:00 AM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?