:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, February 25, 2002 ::

I Hope This Ain't Another One of Those Weeks... yup yup yup. uh....yeah.... Many of you know about my accident last november, which was the start of a wonderful week of paying out the ass for a rental(didn't have rental coverage then), and then paying to get my rental back from being towed, and then paying a parking ticket for the whole thing just last month... well, here we go again... I know I should've paid off my speeding ticket earlier this month after I got it, but I kept putting it off, and ended up waiting too long to be able to prepay it. So I had to go to traffic court this morning and pay more than if I had prepaid it. Yay. That ain't the half of it. So, I start driving back to work, all worried now about whether or not my insurance will want to keep me or just drop me, cuz I got a speeding ticket about a year ago, then I got into a 7k accident this past November, and then this ticket from last month. That's a 2 point demerit on my license only, thanks to not getting a ticket for the accident, but now add this one that I just paid off and now it's 2-4 points more....you see the dilemma. Oh, but that ain't all. On my way back to work, all thru my frettin' about insurance, I get ANOTHER GODDAMN SPEEDING TICKET. Officer informs me it'll be 4 points if I just prepay it, but it might go better if I go to court and we work something out, as long as I have a good driving record. HA! So I respond, yeah, that would be good, except that I'm just coming back from court for another speeding ticket. He doesn't miss a beat and mentions that it might be a good idea to take this traffic course which costs around 70-80 bucks, but might be worth it for the +5 points, which would help defray some of the ones I've accumulated. *SIGH* Maybe I should just move near a metro stop, sell the car, and fuggedabowdit. At least for a few years. Think about it, no insurance, no car payments, no state taxes, no gas, no maintenance, and for the love of god, no speeding tickets. Hey, i think i have something here.

:: JungFroid :: 2/25/2002 01:32:00 PM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?