:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 ::

Mission...Failed. Yeah, well so much for updating during the vacation. Turns out you pay by kb on data services on phones here. Plus, I couldn't get internet access reliably, period, until this last day, and I'm leaving for the States in the morning. bleh. Oh well. Maybe in Hawaii I'll have more luck, as I should have my network back with unlimited data. "Should" being the operative word here. As is typical for our family vacations, there was no time for rest, just hopping from one place to another. Although most places we hopped to included some kind of vacation spot or resort(and never-ending videoke(karaoke to the non-flips)), it still left me jaded, tired, and ...sick. And I promised the g/f I wouldn't be by the time I met her in Hawaii. oops. Got tons of pics to post...sometime! maybe I'll get to it before I leave. We'll see. Greetings from the Philippine Islands!

:: JungFroid :: 11/23/2005 12:31:00 AM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?