|
|
:: Friday, November 05, 2004 ::
Before it's too late (and before I type this in for a third time)....
...I should probably at least post about the fun Halloween/Housewarming party me and FuriousGeorge threw at our apartment last saturday nite. Just a couple things:
I can't believe we didn't get a noise complaint
Did not get quite enough pictures (dammit Starlightgloom, send yours already)
Pirates, arrrr
I can't believe we didn't get a noise complaint
Awesome costumes by all! (well, those that came in one anyway)
Yummy cookies
Having people scream/sing at the top of their lungs in my bedroom AND
Still not getting a noise complaint
Thanks to all who came! There were so many surprise guests (and a few who unexpectedly didn't show, but oh well, they were missed). hopefully a good time was had by all!
:: JungFroid :: 11/05/2004 01:22:00 PM [+] ::
.................................................................
|