:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, April 01, 2004 ::

I HATE YOU, YOUR-SITE by the time you read this, I will hopefully be in deep negotiations with another hosting site, cuz merely a few weeks ago, your-site.com had that email debacle where they thought a raid system was enough of a backup, and oops, well, everyone's mail is gone. and now, they've updated their DNS entries without any warning. The only way I found out was thru Praxis, who received an email from them right before they did it. I didn't get to pop my email beforehand however, and now I can't get get to my domain, cuz they've changed their DNS entries before I popped my mail. Wonderful. It's funny, cuz they obviously have my other email address, cuz they sent no less than 10 emails reminding me that my subscription with them was running out, so I'd better pay up. But did I get an email there? nope. So now we just wait until their DNS IP change perpetuates throughout the Internet. Should only be a couple days, right? Awesome. I love unscheduled outages. Especially when I pay for them! hasta, it's been great (until you fucked it all up).

:: JungFroid :: 4/01/2004 07:00:00 PM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?