:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::daily journal | |
| :: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact :: | |
|
:: Tuesday, December 09, 2003 :: Uberfest Highlight jungfroid: U there? Praxis Loki: what? Praxis Loki: You're stuff's still here. Praxis Loki: do you need me to check anything? Praxis Loki: Where? Praxis Loki: here in ward 3? jungfroid: : I'm doing a #2 jungfroid: : Hi (GRITSnattitude)! Praxis Loki: great. Praxis Loki: It's nice to know that we're still connected. Praxis Loki: do you have a camera? jungfroid: : Isn't it? I love technology Praxis Loki: we can vid chat jungfroid: : sorry. No can do jungfroid: : I would if I had jungfroid: : Eww i'm stinky Praxis Loki: You're always stinky. jungfroid: : Ok need to wipe + stuff. See u in a bit Praxis Loki: Use your left hand.
Comments:
|
|
|
|
|