:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::daily journal | |
| :: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact :: | |
|
:: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 :: LotR: RotK AWESOMEST MOVIE....EVER. If awesomest isn't a word, it should be. They need that word to describe this movie. _Everything_ was breathtaking: the scenery (OMG, Minas Tirith), the battles, the battle choreography, the massive cgi monsters (the spider was too eerily real (half of the effect prolly due to kelseyleee's arachnophobic death grip and resounding hyperventilation IN MY EAR), the oliphants were just plain craaaaazy), and the acting...oh and, Miranda Otto is waaaaaay hotter than Liv Tyler. Good GOD. well, ending could've been shorter, but at least Jackson cut out a lot of the 4 years in the Shire that was the last half of the last book. At least from what I've heard. I haven't read it yet. Yes, I'm one of those... :P seeing it at midnite this morning, with very little sleep, and going to work at 5am to sleep cuz it would've taken too long to go home, was worth it. favorite line: "That still only counts as ONE!" --Gimli
Comments:
|
|
|
|
|