:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::daily journal | |
| :: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact :: | |
|
:: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 :: Back, and Then Forth Again So good trip to the very sunny, very humid Orlando, FL. summary: 2 beaches-2 days 7pm-8pm: best beach time. esp. if you wake up at 12 and don't get moving til 1. I'll mow my cousin's lawn before I mow mine. Next time, take taxi to airport. Can never travel too far for a good bagel. The gulf is still best. Cuz learned me some good pool. Mid-size car does not mean better car. Well, gotta get ready for a 2 day work week. This means 5 days of work in a 2 day period. yay. But then a weekend at the lake for the 4th! I should just stay packed. pictures up soon.
Comments:
|
|
|
|
|