:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, May 12, 2003 ::

He, She, It Sooo gay. Not that Apple's are, cuz I support them at work as well as PCs, and really, sometimes they make things easier and prettier, hands down. PLUS, the iPod is too damn sexy, as if transcending the usual bonds of bi-gender sexuality. But, he just is. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Some of my best friends are. He's just one of them. And speaking of multi-gender, I think I may have just watched one of the best ST:Enterprise episodes out there: Cogenitor Caution: Spoilers on that link. That episode, along with watching BLT this weekend, has given me a renewed appreciation of the non-Hollywood ending. You know, the type of closure in a story that isn't closure at all? Painful and fresh, these two stories really bit me in the butt and left me contemplative as well as in shock. I don't have BLT d/l'd yet, but I have Cogenitor if anyone wants it... I think I lost my bowling powers yesterday. The pitcher of bowling juice didn't help at all.

:: JungFroid :: 5/12/2003 09:49:00 AM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?