:: JungFroid's Public Journal ::

daily journal
:: welcome to JungFroid's Public Journal :: bloghome | contact ::
[::..recommended..::]
Heckle the Super-Villain
lom
nisarant
otaking
imonoyama
mimi
quix
quix's livejournal
koyaney
mahal (not mine!)
On-line Photo Album
JungFroid's MoBlogNEW
BenderCam
Crouching Benders, Hidden Cam
katsucon '02 journal part 1
katsucon '02 journal part 2
Ocean City Trip 070602 Journal
Otakon 2002
[::..comics..::]
BBoCS
life of riley
general protection fault
lil'gamers
megatokyo
penny-arcade
pvponline
real life
shaw island
sinfest
exploitation now
[::..pics..::]
Otakon 2002
Barkada & Friends at UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at Paul Kee after UMCP FCA's The Picture
Barkada and Friends at G-Town Cafe after GU's AsiaFest
Eliot Chang Comes to the Tavern
Frank Wu Comes Again to AU
more...
[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 ::

A Moment in History Know what i just realized? I never post anything serious or contemplative. I guess when important shit goes down around me, I don't have much of an opinion, possibly due to my desire for plausible deniability, or just so I avoid arguments. And I know all my ex's and current g/f's will attest to that i'm just too damn indecisive and live too much in the grey. *shrug* maybe I do, maybe I don't. Anyhoo. Interesting how Praxis comments on Saturday's Shuttle tragedy. All I could think of was the same thing, how long ago, I guess it must've been 6th grade, the Challenger blew up. <moment of silence> </moment of silence> And now all I can think about is what was that really tasteless Challenger joke/riddle I heard of back then? does that make me a bad person?

:: JungFroid :: 2/04/2003 03:55:00 PM [+] ::
.................................................................
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
(0) comments <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?